accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo and Java 7
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 23:50:06 GMT
Check that the memory configuration you are using is appropriate for your
system.  The master/monitor are relatively small processes in 1.4.

Make sure the write-ahead log directory exists on all nodes.

Be sure to check the .err/.out files.

If you don't have .err/.out files, double check your ssh configuration.

-Eric