accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Gabe Bell <christiang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo and Java 7
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 23:41:39 GMT
I have Accumulo 1.5 HEAD running on JDK 1.7 on Ubuntu 12.04 x64. It runs fine

On Aug 28, 2012, at 7:08 PM, Mike Drob <mdrob@mdrob.com> wrote:

> Does anybody have experience with running Accumulo on top of Java 7? The mailing list
archives show that David Medinets tried compiling 1.3.5 on the openjdk implementation back
in December, but it doesn't look like there was much follow up on it.

> When I'm trying to use the 1.4.1 dist tarball on CDH3, my gc and tracer start fine but
the master and monitor silently fail. I haven't yet tried to fire up tablet servers. All logs
are painfully bare.