accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Shrestha, Tejen [USA]" <Shrestha_Te...@bah.com>
Subject Re: [External] Re: Problem importing directory to Accumulo table
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 19:07:27 GMT
This is the error that was produced.

java.io.FileNotFoundException: File /tmp/files does not exist.
at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.RawLocalFileSystem.getFileStatus(RawLocalFileSystem.ja
va:361)
at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.FilterFileSystem.getFileStatus(FilterFileSystem.java:2
45)
at
org.apache.hadoop.filecache.DistributedCache.getTimestamp(DistributedCache.
java:509)
at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.configureCommandLineOptions(JobClient.ja
va:644)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.submitJobInternal(JobClient.java:761)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.submit(Job.java:432)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.waitForCompletion(Job.java:447)
at com.bah.applefox.plugins.loader.NGramLoader.run(NGramLoader.java:302)
at com.bah.applefox.ingest.Ingest.main(Ingest.java:133)