accumulo-user mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.VerifyError: Cannot inherit from final class
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2012 03:35:41 GMT
Mea culpa. You might recall that I copied the jar files from the
Ubuntu server to my Windows box. And I thought ... what if any of the
jar files were newer versions. Somehow  missed seeing the
libthrift-0.6.1.jar on the classpath. So I had both versions. Sorry
about the false alarm.

I am running Java 1.7 on both client and server. I am using Eclipse on
the Windows box to compile and execute the client program.

On the other hand, I am still seeing the following internalRead issue
when I ran my client program. Even though it seems like my client
program worked to create the table.

15 03:31:41,658 [server.THsHaServer] WARN : Got an IOException in internalRead!
java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer
        at sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcherImpl.read0(Native Method)
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(SocketDispatcher.java:39)
        at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(IOUtil.java:218)
        at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(IOUtil.java:191)
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(SocketChannelImpl.java:359)
        at org.apache.thrift.transport.TNonblockingSocket.read(TNonblockingSocket.java:141)
        at org.apache.thrift.server.AbstractNonblockingServer$FrameBuffer.internalRead(AbstractNonblockingServer.java:514)
        at org.apache.thrift.server.AbstractNonblockingServer$FrameBuffer.read(AbstractNonblockingServer.java:305)
        at org.apache.thrift.server.AbstractNonblockingServer$AbstractSelectThread.handleRead(AbstractNonblockingServer.java:202)
        at org.apache.thrift.server.TNonblockingServer$SelectAcceptThread.select(TNonblockingServer.java:198)
        at org.apache.thrift.server.TNonblockingServer$SelectAcceptThread.run(TNonblockingServer.java:154)

This seems like the final issue for me to resolve in my current setup.
Any insights about this issue would be appreciated.