accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: table data missing
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 16:34:22 GMT
What you are describing sounds like ZooKeeper is up and running (this
is where table config info is stored, so thats why you can list
tables), but not tablets are assigned to tablet servers.  Need to
determine why no tablets are assigned.  Look in the master log for
anything suspicious related to tablet assignment.

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Perko, Ralph J <Ralph.Perko@pnnl.gov> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I restarted my cluster and now the Accumulo Overview page says there are 0 tables.  However,
when I go to the Table List page, all my tables are listed with a status of "ONLINE" but nothing
else.  From the Accumulo shell I cannot access any of my tables but I can list them, like
the web site.  Hadoop is up and healthy.  The tablet servers are up but each states 0 for
Hosted Tablets.  Do you know what is causing this and how to fix it?