accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: EXTERNAL: Re: GLIBC error
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 17:20:06 GMT
On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Marc Parisi <marc@accumulo.net> wrote:
> It's odd you don't have make clean.

That is odd.  Would you like to open a ticket?

I thought it existed.  I must have just deleted files before when I
needed to force a rebuild. I know I have a had a situation when I
needed to rebuild for a different platform, but there were
intermediate files from another platform that I had to remove before
make would do anything.