accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.3.6 RC1
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 17:57:26 GMT
I've recreated the build artifacts from the rc1 tag.  Thanks for the
double-check.

Maven, and the apache parent process control what goes into repo.  If
something needs to be changed, let me know.

I've re-deployed to the repo, too:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-022/

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Eric Newton <eric.newton@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks... my attempt to automate some of this release process has
> probably gotten me into trouble.
>
> I'll update the binaries in a couple of hours.
>
> -Eric
>
> On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:37 PM, Billie J Rinaldi
> <billie.j.rinaldi@ugov.gov> wrote:
>> The checksums are bad for accumulo-1.3.6-dist.tar.gz.  Also, were accumulo-1.3.6-dist.tar.gz
and accumulo-1.3.6-source-release.zip intentionally deployed to the maven repo?  (If so, that's
kind of cool.)