accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: querying the tablet server for given row (to get locality)?
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 18:40:09 GMT
The class you can use to find the location of a tablet is TabletLocator.

You can get the table name to tableId mapping from TableOperations
(TabletLocator takes a tabletId).

You might want to try just ingesting with the BatchWriter... even
without locality, it's pretty fast.  If you need to go faster, think
about using BulkImport.

-Eric