accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.3.6 RC1
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 17:10:30 GMT
Thanks... my attempt to automate some of this release process has
probably gotten me into trouble.

I'll update the binaries in a couple of hours.

-Eric

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:37 PM, Billie J Rinaldi
<billie.j.rinaldi@ugov.gov> wrote:
> The checksums are bad for accumulo-1.3.6-dist.tar.gz.  Also, were accumulo-1.3.6-dist.tar.gz
and accumulo-1.3.6-source-release.zip intentionally deployed to the maven repo?  (If so, that's
kind of cool.)