accumulo-user mailing list archives

From John Vines <john.w.vi...@ugov.gov>
Subject Re: WholeRowIterator, BatchScanner, and fetchColumnFamily don't play well together?
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 17:00:10 GMT
We have an open bug report about how Mock handles the reuse of Values. I'm
wondering if perhaps there is a conflict there with BatchScanner in the
same vain. More likely though, it's probably a case of BatchScanner
behaving like a Scanner in Mock due to the non-distributed nature of Mock.
I'm not really sure how we could expand the MockAccumulo framework to be
MockParallel though.

John