accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Steven Troxell <steven.trox...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Runtime errors with 1.4, related to hadoop hue-plugins?
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2012 22:25:01 GMT
Eric,

I think I was on a false lead with hue.  Credit to John Vines, for pointing
out the fact that I needed to put the libthrift-0.6.1.jar in my clients lib
directory (in place of thrift-0.3.jar)   That resolved that issue though
now I'm getting errors related to the cloudtrace jar  which were initially:

org/apache/accumulo/cloudtrace/instrument/thrift/TraceWrap

and then changed the following upon grabbing the accumulo-1.4 cloudtrace
jar:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found
interface org.apache.accumulo.core.client.admin.TableOperations, but class
was expected

Hoping a rebuild of my client code may resolve this.

Thanks,
Steve