accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Steven Troxell <steven.trox...@gmail.com>
Subject Runtime errors with 1.4, related to hadoop hue-plugins?
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2012 19:39:16 GMT
I am attempting to see if software that I am using that integrates with
accumulo will work with 1.4.  I've had success with 1.3,.  I've updated the
accumulo-core-1.4.0-jar in the appropriate lib directory, but am getting
the following runtime error when trying with 1.4:

org.apache.thrift.meta_data.FieldValueMetaData.<init>(BZ)V

The best I can tell it sources from the following line in client code:

    ZooKeeperInstance instance = new ZooKeeperInstance(instanceName,
                    zookeeperInstance);

I've researched this error, and it seems to be tied to hadoop
hue-plugins.   Does anyone have insight on changes 1.4 made that could
contribute to this, and suggestions on resolving it?

Thanks,
Steve