accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Resnik <dres...@eci-usa.net>
Subject Re: Accumulo on EC2: How to specify zookeeper servers.
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 23:43:55 GMT
Steve,

I have a thread called 'Object Heap Error' on Mar 11 03:42 in the Accumulo
User Mailing List Archive.  That thread addresses the Accumulo/Zookeeper
issue.  You might want to review that as well.  Looks like I had to move
the zookeeper jar into the accumulo/lib to get it working.

Don Resnik

--
Don Resnik
Expert Consultants Inc.