accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsu <jreucyp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with using iterators to access table
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 19:48:20 GMT
Thanks for your quick reply.

I didn't deploy my iterator jar to the directory, so I did that and tried
to run it again.  I looked in the .debug.log file, and now I'm getting
NoClassDefFoundErrors for classes that are not in the same package.  For
example, I imported and am using the imported Jama Matrix class, and it
threw a ClassNotFoundException on that class.  Am I missing something
important with regard to importing external classes?

Thanks again,

Jonathan Hsu

--
- Jonathan Hsu