accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Jim Klucar <klu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I connect an InputStream to a Mutation value?
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 17:06:12 GMT
David,

Can you give a taste of the schema of the XML? With that we may be
able to help break the XML file up into keys and help create an index
for it. IMHO that's the power you would get from accumulo. If you just
want it as one big lump, and don't need to search it or only retrieve
portions of the file, then putting it in accumulo is just adding
overhead to hdfs.

Sent from my iPhone