accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Kini, Ameet M." <ak...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: setting maxVersions programatically
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 18:43:51 GMT

John,

Thanks. I went with setting the config property and it works like a charm.

-Ameet Kini

From: John Vines [mailto:john.w.vines@ugov.gov]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 2:29 PM
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: setting maxVersions programatically

You can make programmatic changes either by removing the iterator and replacing it, or by
directly editing the configuration. Both of these can be done through the connector object.TableOperations().
For the former, you can use removeIterator and attachIterator. For the latter, just use setProperty
for table.iterator.<scope>.opt.maxVersions and set it to the value you want.

John
On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Kini, Ameet M. <akini@mitre.org<mailto:akini@mitre.org>>