accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Kini, Ameet M." <ak...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: times on monitoring page are 3 hrs ahead
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 13:58:25 GMT

Your monitoring service is also running on GMT. Mine's on EDT (see attached).
-Ameet Kini

From: Juan Moreno [mailto:jwellington.moreno@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 9:28 AM
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: times on monitoring page are 3 hrs ahead

Running 1.4 as well. The time seem ok from my end. I am at EST.

On the other hand, the Index cache seems off.
On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Kini, Ameet M. <akini@mitre.org<mailto:akini@mitre.org>>
wrote:

Juan, thanks.

It'd help to have the UTC/GMT label on the graphs, since a) it isn't obvious that they should
be in UTC/GMT, and b) the timestamp up by "Accumulo Overview" is the local time zone of the
monitoring service, so I'd expect the graphs to be consistent.

I can file a bug if needed.
-Ameet Kini