accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Kini, Ameet M." <ak...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: times on monitoring page are 3 hrs ahead
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 12:59:18 GMT

I'm wondering if the times displayed on the graphs are in UTC, in which case it is expected
behavior, or whether it is an issue with my environment. Are others seeing this too?

If it is indeed UTC, is there any way to configure the time zone for those graphs?
-Ameet Kini

From: Kini, Ameet M. [mailto:akini@mitre.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 2:01 PM
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: times on monitoring page are 3 hrs ahead

We're noticing that the timings on the graphs on the monitoring page (Ingest Entries/s, Ingest
MB/s) are set to 3 hrs in the future. On the other hand, the timestamp on the top of the page
under "Accumulo Overview" is correct. NTP is running. Any clues as to what may cause the inconsistency?
This is v1.4.0.

Digging through the code, it looks like the latter uses Date() and the former seems to be
driven off of System.currentTimeMillis, but it isn't apparent to me where its formatted to
show hh:mm.

-Ameet Kini