accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Jared winick <jaredwin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scan and display entire row
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 14:02:03 GMT
The Key (
http://accumulo.apache.org/1.4/apidocs/org/apache/accumulo/core/data/Key.html)
has methods to get the row, column family, and column qualifier, so that
would give you all the information you see printed in the Accumulo shell.
 Like John says, the Key is not just a row ID. See the "Data Model" section
at  http://accumulo.apache.org/1.4/user_manual/Accumulo_Design.html  for a
visual representation of a Key in Accumulo.