accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Colclough, Christopher M." <Chris.Colclo...@jhuapl.edu>
Subject RE: Scan and display entire row
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 14:53:06 GMT
That's it!  I failed to look at all the method supplied by the Key object.
Thanks to all...

From: Jared winick [mailto:jaredwinick@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 10:02 AM
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Scan and display entire row

The Key (http://accumulo.apache.org/1.4/apidocs/org/apache/accumulo/core/data/Key.html) has
methods to get the row, column family, and column qualifier, so that would give you all the
information you see printed in the Accumulo shell.  Like John says, the Key is not just a
row ID. See the "Data Model" section at  http://accumulo.apache.org/1.4/user_manual/Accumulo_Design.html
 for a visual representation of a Key in Accumulo.
On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 7:49 AM, John Armstrong <jrja@ccri.com<mailto:jrja@ccri.com>>