accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Jared winick <jaredwin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trendulo - A Twitter Analytics Demo on Accumulo
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 04:17:51 GMT
Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. Keith, my ingest process
was down on Mar 19-20, so that is why I am missing data for that
period.

For those who are curious, I am receiving about 1.2 million tweets a
day and have about 3 billion entries in my main table.  I am actually
getting by with everything running on an EC2 medium instance, which is
obviously very far from ideal but I am trying to stay on a budget.

I hope to add new features as time allows, things like near real-time
trending and geospatial analytics.  If anyone has any ideas for
features they think would be interesting, just let me know or add them
as issues on the github page.