accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo on MapR Continued - LargeRowTest
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 18:57:48 GMT
Ok,

I modified LargeRowDirectQuery to support the local fs and optionallly
lookuping an individual row like it used to.  I pushed theses changes
to github.  Can you try running the following two test?

  * Lookup just row 84    with   LargeRowDirectQuery 84
.../t-0000007/F000000w.rf
  * Copy file to local fs and run LargeRowDirectQuery file:///tmp/F000000w.rf

The "table spit points out of range error" is just a timing issue w/
the test.  I see that w/ HDFS sometimes.  There is a sleep in the test
and sometimes its not long enough.   Thats ok.

Keith