accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: monitoring
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 21:29:44 GMT
We have used hobbit, and ganglia... which explains why the master
monitoring page shows so much information.

I am going to continue to work on opentsdb support.  Maybe this weekend
I'll get around to teasing apart the hbase/accumulo back-ends and see if
they will accept the patches.

Check out:

 http://github.com/ericnewton/opentsdb