accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo on MapR Continued - LargeRowTest
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 17:50:47 GMT
The latelastcontact test was recently re-written, so it will work in the
next release.

You could configure and run the continuous ingest and random walk tests.
 We run them for 24 hours, with agitation (random server kill) and without
prior to a release.

These are more likely to stress the underlying filesystem.

-Eric