accumulo-user mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JavaDoc in Maven
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 05:03:10 GMT
'mvn package' generates the jar file which is then used to create the
'runnable' directory. However, it's my understanding that 'mvn
package' does not place the generated jar files into the maven
repository. I thought that the javadoc command needed the jar files to
exist in the maven repository and not simply be generated.