accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Jared winick <jaredwin...@gmail.com>
Subject Zookeeper ConnectionLossException
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:00:43 GMT
I am running 1.4.0 RC6 in a single server configuration on EC2. After
over 1 day of successful MapReduce ingest, i see this as the first of
many errors/warnings in the monitor's recent logs.

"Problem getting real goal state:
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for
/accumulo/d36894a2-e760-4273-9c9f-dfa64ed8f4bc/masters/goal_state"

This message is followed by attempts to reconnect to Zookeeper, and then finally

"Lost tablet server lock (reason = SESSION_EXPIRED), exiting."

Zookeeper still appears to be running at this time. Obviously running
everything on a single VM is certainly not the ideal configuration.
Does anyone know what the root cause of my problem is and how I can
best avoid it happening again? Also, should i just stop and restart
Accumulo and everything should be OK again if Zookeeper is now
available and responsive?

Thanks a lot.

Jared Winick