accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Resnik <dres...@eci-usa.net>
Subject Re: object heap error
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2012 14:10:40 GMT
Josh,

Thanks for the email.  I raised the VM ram to 1G and lowered the heap sizes
from David Medinets levels from 256 to 128 and 128 to 64.  I no longer get
the memory error, but now I am getting this:

==> logger_localhost.err <==
Uncaught exception: org/apache/zookeeper/Watcher
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/zookeeper/Watcher
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:632)
    at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)
    at
org.apache.accumulo.start.classloader.AccumuloClassLoader.loadClass(AccumuloClassLoader.java:348)
    at
org.apache.accumulo.start.classloader.AccumuloClassLoader.loadClass(AccumuloClassLoader.java:355)
    at org.apache.accumulo.start.Main.main(Main.java:56)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.zookeeper.Watcher
    ... 17 more

==> tserver_localhost.err <==
Uncaught exception: org/apache/hadoop/io/BinaryComparable
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/io/BinaryComparable
    at
org.apache.accumulo.start.classloader.AccumuloClassLoader.loadClass(AccumuloClassLoader.java:348)
    at
org.apache.accumulo.start.classloader.AccumuloClassLoader.loadClass(AccumuloClassLoader.java:355)
    at org.apache.accumulo.start.Main.main(Main.java:44)
org.apache.hadoop.io.BinaryComparable
    ... 5 more

It is also haning on starting the loggers:

cloudera@cloudera-vm:~/accumulo-1.3.5-incubating/conf$ ../bin/start-all.sh
Starting tablet servers and loggers .... done
Starting tablet server on localhost
Starting logger on localhost

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,