accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Determine columns in a table?
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2012 21:59:36 GMT
When my scans are failing to find data, I use PrintInfo to dump a
representative file to double-check what authorizations are being used.

Clearly this requires read access to HDFS:

$ ./bin/accumulo.sh org.apache.accumulo.core.file.rfile.PrintInfo -d \
  /accumulo/tables/id/default_tablet/some-file.rf

-Eric