accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo fails to start
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 00:39:25 GMT
Well, JAVA_HOME expects a certain file layout... for example, on my mac
laptop, /Library/Java/Home works, but on Linux it's completely different.

It is especially sensitive when building the JNI libs for the native map.

Since it is hard to debug different configurations on different platforms,
it would be great if you could document what works for you.

-Eric