accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Billie J Rinaldi <billie.j.rina...@ugov.gov>
Subject Re: Accumulo on MapR Continued
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 21:04:18 GMT
I ran the following JUnit test and verified that the value printed out was the file length.

  @Test
  public void testSeekToEOF() throws IOException {
    FileSystem fs = FileSystem.get(new Configuration());
    FSDataInputStream fdi = fs.open(new Path("README"));
    System.out.println("seeking to end: " + fdi.available());
    fdi.seek(fdi.available());
    fdi.close();
  }