accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Robert Vesse <rve...@yarcdata.com>
Subject Re: Determine columns in a table?
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:00:51 GMT
Hopefully I will be able to, my employer is generally quite good about open source contributions.
 I am already an Apache committer on the Jena project (currently in Incubation like Accumulo)
and I also maintain other open source projects and they have been quite receptive about making
things that are non-proprietary available in an open source form.

If I am allowed to publish it (once it is finished) then I'll be sure to announce it here

Rob

[cid:BC8A5E0A-0B0A-43B5-87B5-93039573F2CD@americas.cray.com]