accumulo-notifications mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Hudson (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (ACCUMULO-1227) simple.largeRow.LargeRowTest FAILED due to out of range exception
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 01:10:16 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1227?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13638650#comment-13638650
] 

Hudson commented on ACCUMULO-1227:
----------------------------------

Integrated in Accumulo-1.5 #87 (See [https://builds.apache.org/job/Accumulo-1.5/87/])
    ACCUMULO-1227 fix LargeRowTest (Revision 1470705)

     Result = SUCCESS
ecn : 
Files : 
* /accumulo/branches/1.5/test/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/test/functional/LargeRowTest.java

                
> simple.largeRow.LargeRowTest FAILED due to out of range exception
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: ACCUMULO-1227
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1227
>             Project: Accumulo
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: test
>    Affects Versions: 1.4.2, 1.4.3
>         Environment: Hortonworks Data Platform 1.1.2
>            Reporter: Cheng Xu
>            Assignee: John Vines
>
>  4:18:26 runTest (simple.largeRow.LargeRowTest) ............................. DEBUG:test.auto:localhost:
/usr/lib/accumulo/bin/accumulo org.apache.accumulo.server.test.functional.FunctionalTest -m
localhost -u root -p secret -i ip-10-151-77-24-32355 org.apache.accumulo.server.test.functional.LargeRowTest
getConfig
> DEBUG:test.auto:
> { 'tserver.compaction.major.delay':'1', }
> DEBUG:test.auto:
> INFO:test.auto:killing accumulo processes everywhere
> DEBUG:test.auto:localhost: /usr/lib/accumulo/test/system/auto/pkill.sh 9 2000 ip-10-151-77-24-32355.*org.apache.accumulo.start
> DEBUG:test.auto:localhost: hadoop fs -rmr /user/root/accumulo-ip-10-151-77-24-32355
> INFO:test.auto:Error output from command: rmr: cannot remove /user/root/accumulo-ip-10-151-77-24-32355:
No such file or directory.
> DEBUG:test.auto:Exit code: 255
> DEBUG:test.auto:localhost: /usr/lib/accumulo/bin/accumulo init --clear-instance-name
> DEBUG:test.auto:Output from command: 2013-03-26 14:18:29,914 util.Initialize INFO : Hadoop
Filesystem is hdfs://ip-10-151-77-24.ec2.internal:8020
> 2013-03-26 14:18:29,916 util.Initialize INFO : Accumulo data dir is /user/root/accumulo-ip-10-151-77-24-32355
> 2013-03-26 14:18:29,916 util.Initialize INFO : Zookeeper server is localhost:2181
> 2013-03-26 14:18:29,916 util.Initialize INFO : Checking if Zookeeper is available. If
this hangs, then you need to make sure zookeeper is running
> Instance name : ip-10-151-77-24-32355
> Enter initial password for root: ******
> Confirm initial password for root: ******
> 2013-03-26 14:18:30,377 util.NativeCodeLoader INFO : Loaded the native-hadoop library
> 2013-03-26 14:18:30,525 security.ZKAuthenticator INFO : Initialized root user with username:
root at the request of user !SYSTEM
> DEBUG:test.auto:Exit code: 0
> DEBUG:test.auto:localhost: /usr/lib/accumulo/bin/accumulo logger
> DEBUG:test.auto:localhost: /usr/lib/accumulo/bin/accumulo tserver
> DEBUG:test.auto:localhost: /usr/lib/accumulo/bin/accumulo monitor
> DEBUG:test.auto:localhost: /usr/lib/accumulo/bin/accumulo org.apache.accumulo.server.master.state.SetGoalState
NORMAL
> DEBUG:test.auto:Output from command: 2013-03-26 14:18:32,095 server.Accumulo INFO : Attempting
to talk to zookeeper
> 2013-03-26 14:18:32,471 server.Accumulo INFO : Zookeeper connected and initialized, attemping
to talk to HDFS
> 2013-03-26 14:18:33,736 server.Accumulo INFO : Connected to HDFS
> DEBUG:test.auto:Exit code: 0
> DEBUG:test.auto:localhost: /usr/lib/accumulo/bin/accumulo master
> DEBUG:test.auto:localhost: /usr/lib/accumulo/bin/accumulo org.apache.accumulo.server.test.functional.FunctionalTest
-m localhost -u root -p secret -i ip-10-151-77-24-32355 org.apache.accumulo.server.test.functional.LargeRowTest
setup
> DEBUG:test.auto:
> DEBUG:test.auto:
> DEBUG:test.auto:localhost: /usr/lib/accumulo/bin/accumulo org.apache.accumulo.server.test.functional.FunctionalTest
-m localhost -u root -p secret -i ip-10-151-77-24-32355 org.apache.accumulo.server.test.functional.LargeRowTest
run
> DEBUG:test.auto:Waiting for /usr/lib/accumulo/bin/accumulo org.apache.accumulo.server.test.functional.FunctionalTest
-m localhost -u root -p secret -i ip-10-151-77-24-32355 org.apache.accumulo.server.test.functional.LargeRowTest
run to stop in 120 secs
> DEBUG:test.auto:err: Thread "org.apache.accumulo.server.test.functional.FunctionalTest"
died null
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> at org.apache.accumulo.start.Main$1.run(Main.java:89)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> Caused by: java.lang.Exception: # of table splits points out of range, #splits=10 table=lr
min=1 max=9
> at org.apache.accumulo.server.test.functional.FunctionalTest.checkSplits(FunctionalTest.java:216)
> at org.apache.accumulo.server.test.functional.LargeRowTest.test1(LargeRowTest.java:98)
> at org.apache.accumulo.server.test.functional.LargeRowTest.run(LargeRowTest.java:86)
> at org.apache.accumulo.server.test.functional.FunctionalTest.main(FunctionalTest.java:312)
> ... 6 more
> ERROR:test.auto:This looks like a stack trace: Thread "org.apache.accumulo.server.test.functional.FunctionalTest"
died null
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> at org.apache.accumulo.start.Main$1.run(Main.java:89)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> Caused by: java.lang.Exception: # of table splits points out of range, #splits=10 table=lr
min=1 max=9
> at org.apache.accumulo.server.test.functional.FunctionalTest.checkSplits(FunctionalTest.java:216)
> at org.apache.accumulo.server.test.functional.LargeRowTest.test1(LargeRowTest.java:98)
> at org.apache.accumulo.server.test.functional.LargeRowTest.run(LargeRowTest.java:86)
> at org.apache.accumulo.server.test.functional.FunctionalTest.main(FunctionalTest.java:312)
> ... 6 more
> FAIL
> ======================================================================
> FAIL: runTest (simple.largeRow.LargeRowTest)
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/usr/lib/accumulo/test/system/auto/JavaTest.py", line 56, in runTest
> self.waitForStop(handle, self.maxRuntime)
> File "/usr/lib/accumulo/test/system/auto/TestUtils.py", line 383, in waitForStop
> self.assert_(self.processResult(out, err, handle.returncode))
> AssertionError
> INFO:test.auto:killing accumulo processes everywhere
> DEBUG:test.auto:localhost: /usr/lib/accumulo/test/system/auto/pkill.sh 1 2000 ip-10-151-77-24-32355.*org.apache.accumulo.start
> DEBUG:test.auto:localhost: hadoop fs -rmr /user/root/accumulo-ip-10-151-77-24-32355
> DEBUG:test.auto:Output from command: Moved to trash: hdfs://ip-10-151-77-24.ec2.internal:8020/user/root/accumulo-ip-10-151-77-24-32355
> DEBUG:test.auto:Exit code: 0
> DEBUG:test.auto:localhost: /usr/lib/accumulo/bin/accumulo org.apache.accumulo.server.util.DeleteZooInstance
ip-10-151-77-24-32355
> DEBUG:test.auto:Exit code: 0
> DEBUG:test.auto:localhost: rm -rf /usr/lib/accumulo/walogs/ip-10-151-77-24-32355
> DEBUG:test.auto:Exit code: 0
> DEBUG:test.auto:localhost: rm -rf /usr/lib/accumulo/logs/ip-10-151-77-24-32355
> DEBUG:test.auto:Exit code: 0
> ======================================================================
> FAIL: runTest (simple.largeRow.LargeRowTest)
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/usr/lib/accumulo/test/system/auto/JavaTest.py", line 56, in runTest
> self.waitForStop(handle, self.maxRuntime)
> File "/usr/lib/accumulo/test/system/auto/TestUtils.py", line 383, in waitForStop
> self.assert_(self.processResult(out, err, handle.returncode))
> AssertionError
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ran 1 test in 38.133s
> FAILED (failures=1)

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

Mime
View raw message