accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "Resnik, Donald J" <Donald.Res...@asrcfederal.com>
Subject new committer question
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2019 23:15:29 GMT
Accumulo devs,

I am interested in starting to contribute to Accumulo.  I was looking at the newbie tickets
but a lot of them look pretty old so I wanted to make sure they were still relevant before
grabbing one.

Any info on specific newbie tickets that would be good to start with would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Don Resnik

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy
Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client
or other privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received
the message in error and destroy the original message and all copies.