accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wall <mjw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Monthly Accumulo Hack Day
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2019 15:54:41 GMT
Thanks to everyone who showed up for the Hack Day yesterday.  Just a few
notes

- Christopher spent some time giving a high level overview of Accumulo to
some new contributors
- There was a discussion of resources vs complexity and about moving away
from complexity
- Another discussion on the current integration test frameworks

No decisions were made.  Please feel free to add anything I missed.

Next Hack Day will be on 14 May.  Please email [ibella|mjwall]@apache.org
if you need the address.