accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DRAFT][ANNOUNCE] Apache Accumulo 1.9.3
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2019 00:56:10 GMT
The 1.9.2 stuff sounds like we're only encouraging those users to
upgrade, when really, everybody should.
"Users of all previous versions are encouraged to upgrade to this
latest version."

For the second paragraph, we can just say:
"Users already planning an upgrade to 1.8 or 1.9, should upgrade
directly to 1.9.3 instead."