accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new committer question
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2019 18:13:59 GMT
Hi Don! Welcome to the community.

Were you looking on JIRA or GitHub?
We're trying to track new issues on GitHub at
https://github.com/apache/accumulo/issues
However, there's a backlog of issues that still exist on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO that may still be valid
(uncertain, as most of them are quite old and we're slowly triaging).
Looking there, I found
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4377 that looks like a
really simple starting point, to at least get used to contributing.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 8:13 PM Resnik, Donald J
<Donald.Resnik@asrcfederal.com> wrote:

> Accumulo devs,
>
> I am interested in starting to contribute to Accumulo.  I was looking at the newbie tickets
but a lot of them look pretty old so I wanted to make sure they were still relevant before
grabbing one.

> Any info on specific newbie tickets that would be good to start with would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Don Resnik

> The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client
or other privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received
the message in error and destroy the original message and all copies.