accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Hulbert <andrew.hulb...@ccri.com>
Subject Re: Scanner / Batch Scanner Reuse
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2019 21:21:32 GMT
Keith,

I was thinking about that a year or so ago...do you think there'd be any
problems with modifying the batch scanners to share a thread pool per
JVM? Or be able to pass in a thread pool. I think the reason was we were
trying to limit the client scans threads globally in the JVM. But it
hasn't been a huge issue.

Andrew