accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wall <mjw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] [REPORT] Apache Accumulo - Jan 2019
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2019 16:26:51 GMT
Hi Josh, thanks for reviewing.

The "PMC Changes" was copied directly from the reporter.apache.org
template.  The "Committer base changes" was in response to feedback from
the board several reports ago asking if all committers were PMC members.  I
could say something like "All Committers are also PMC members, see the PMC
Changes section for details".  Is that what you mean by more explicit?  Or
do you mean something else?

I went through the mailing lists and didn't really find anything else to
add under Activity.  Last three months have been pretty light.  Anyone have
anything we can add to the report?