accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wall <mjw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Slack for Accumulo
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:31:46 GMT
Yeah, there are some Apache projects that use slack.  Can you create an
Accumulo channel at https://the-asf.slack.com?  I don't recall what I did
to set up my account there, but I did have to use my apache.org email
account.  The only thing I see from other communities is a small delay for
users since they need to be given access to the channel.

+1 to shutting down IRC.

Mike