accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Subject apilyzer on branch 1.9
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2018 22:19:16 GMT
I'm trying out a local change that I don't think changes the public API, but the apilyzer-maven-plugin
is failing with a claim that the public API now contains non-public API parameters.

The plugin is correct to flag the class it has a problem with, but I haven't changed the method
it's talking about. From what I can tell looking at the configs, I don't understand why it
doesn't fail the build all the time.

That class in question is ClientConfiguration:

core/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/core/client/ClientConfiguration.java

It extends org.apache.commons.CompositeConfiguration and it overrides several methods that
use parameters and exceptions from commons-configuration.

The list of exceptions in core/pom.xml doesn't include anything for commons-configuration.

Am I missing some configuration blurb?