accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: apilyzer on branch 1.9
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2018 03:07:46 GMT
Apilyzer is configured to ignore deprecated classes. Perhaps that's
the missing puzzle piece? If you have a branch, I could take a look.
On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 6:19 PM Sean Busbey <busbey@apache.org> wrote:

> I'm trying out a local change that I don't think changes the public API, but the apilyzer-maven-plugin
is failing with a claim that the public API now contains non-public API parameters.

> The plugin is correct to flag the class it has a problem with, but I haven't changed
the method it's talking about. From what I can tell looking at the configs, I don't understand
why it doesn't fail the build all the time.

> That class in question is ClientConfiguration:
>
> core/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/core/client/ClientConfiguration.java
>
> It extends org.apache.commons.CompositeConfiguration and it overrides several methods
that use parameters and exceptions from commons-configuration.