accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] [REPORT] Apache Accumulo - July 2018
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2018 17:22:20 GMT
+1 definitely. Especially since the organizers went through the proper
TM approval steps.

I'd suggest expanding that, in addition to no new committers/PMC
members, to include an action item. e.g. Should we make a pass over
contributors? Or, is participation "constant" (c=pmc makes this a bit
easier to put into words ;))