accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 1.9.2 release
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2018 01:10:56 GMT
I didn't see any blockers, so I'm going to bump the last two issues marked
for 1.9.2 and roll an RC1. If one of them becomes a blocker, I can abort
RC1 and do an RC2 tomorrow.

The remaining two in question were:
https://github.com/apache/accumulo/issues/497
https://github.com/apache/accumulo/issues/547