accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Remove tracer service (not instrumentation)
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2018 22:38:10 GMT
The alternative is to configure any of the other HTrace sinks which are
available. The current code for Accumulo's tracer service could even be
forked and supported as a separate sink to optionally use (but as I said in
my original email, I think it'd be better to encourage contribution to
other presentation projects to use Accumulo as a backing store).