accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Switch to GitHub issues after trial
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 18:31:24 GMT
While I think Spark's reasons might be interesting, I find it hard to
believe that any reason they might have would be so compelling as to
prevent us from even performing a trial. I think should still experiment
with GH issues, as a trial, regardless of what additional input we might
get from other-than-hands-on experience during that trial.