accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Additional options for issue tracking
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2018 22:20:24 GMT
+1 to enabling the feature... so we can see how it works, and especially so
we can use it with the sub-project repos, like the website and examples,
whose issues are confusing when mixed in with the main Accumulo repo's
issues.

I'm not in favor of mandating a switch to using these GitHub features...
but I'm a strong +1 to enabling it to see how things go.