accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wall <mjw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft Board Report for Jan 2018
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2018 21:09:19 GMT
All good ideas.

Mike, the Summit was held 16 Oct.  I submitted the last report on 11 Oct
and the board meet on 18 Oct.  The summit was mentioned, but I can mention
it again with a link.  I'll add it.

Mike, I'll mention the tour add a link to the blog article.

Billie, I'll mention the docker repo and say that it is based on the
unreleased Accumulo 2.0 line.

Update coming out shortly.  Thanks for reviewing.

Mike