accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Hadoop3 support target?
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 23:01:39 GMT
Ah, I'm seeing now -- didn't check my inbox appropriately.

I think the fact that code that we don't own has somehow been allowed to
be public API is the smell. That's something that needs to be rectified
sooner than later. By that measure, it can *only* land on Accumulo 2.0
(which is going to be a major issue for the project).