accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Hadoop3 support target?
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 23:19:15 GMT
Also, just to be clear for everyone else:

This means that we have *no roadmap* at all for Hadoop 3 support because
Accumulo 2.0 is in a state of languish.

This is a severe enough problem to me that I would consider breaking API
compatibility and fixing the API leak in 1.7/1.8. I'm curious what
people other than Christopher think (assuming from his comments/JIRA
work that he disagrees with me).