accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updated Accumulo People page
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 19:46:51 GMT
How is this link different than linking to other contributor activity, like
the git commit graph or the mailing lists?

How is it an over-emphasis on this method of contribution? (It appears to
be a secondary form of acknowledgement on that page, to me; the primary
form being the named individuals taking up most of the space on the page.)

Change it if you wish, but if you can help me better understand your
concerns, I would be grateful.